Saturday, December 12, 2009

Poster Presentations

Hello everyone! We had our last class on friday and I wanted to talk a little about the poster presentations we did in class. There we're many different ideas that were very unique and interesting. One idea that I saw that i found very interesting was the magic mouse that is used for the MacBook computer. I have heard a little information on this in the past and it seems like a very interesting and useful technology for the future. Another technology that I saw yesterday that I found interesting was by the user KyleNY210. He did his presentation on a device that measures only movements and it can be used in many everyday activities and life such as running and playing video games like guitar hero. The last technology I wanted to talk about was the electric cars from user cmbaker65. I found this technology very interesting and I think it will be very beneficial to our environment in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment